Thursday, November 19, 2009

Harold Defies the Odds


I wish I could say I wasn't guilty of noticing drawbacks more than advantages. How does one become inclined to notice the bad things that a dog is not doing? I realized when I was preparing dinner the other night that Harry chills out on his dog bed chewing on his toys. He doesn't beg, he doesn't counter surf, and when I sit to eat, he doesn't bother me then either.

Harry has been so easy to live with, and while I was well aware of that, I hadn't given much thought to all those little things that most dogs do that he doesn't, because he's so low key. Furthermore, hounds are known for their food seeking behavior. Harold has defied the odds politely giving me my space to prepare and eat a meal.

Harry truly is an angel. He has as much or as little energy as you want him to have, and he's as affectionate or as independent as you want him to be. He's very responsive and adaptive to the people around him. Please consider giving Harold his well deserved forever home.

http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=14168324

No comments:

Post a Comment